[BioC] gcrma problem

Glyn Bradley gbradley at mycib.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 18:06:57 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm using a custom affy chip, I have made the cdf using makecdfenv,
installed it using R CMD INSTALL ..., and I can use the package affy
sucessfully to do rma normalisations etc, but when trying to carry out
gcrma in with the package gcrma, I get  :

 eset <- gcrma(Data)
Adjusting for optical effect...Done.
Computing affinities[1] "Checking to see if your internet connection
works..."
[1] "Environment XXXXXaprobe was not found in the Bioconductor repository."
Error in get(probepackagename) : variable "XXXXXaprobe" was not found

How can I make/ install a custom XXXXaprobe file

anyone? Thanks in advance

Glyn