[BioC] Background values

Louisa A Rispoli/AS/EXP/UTIA larispoli at mail.ag.utk.edu
Thu Aug 21 18:10:01 CEST 2008

Hi all-

I have been doing our microarray analysis looking at the QC metrics
provided by SimpleAffy and releazed that all the data produced is based on
the MAS5.0 algorithm. I was wondering if there was any way to get qc
metrics if use RMA or GCRMA, specifically we want to know about the
background values. I have been combing through the vignettes and postings
and cannot locate anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Louisa

 "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called Research." - Albert
Einstein

Louisa Rispoli, Ph.D. Reproductive Physiology
Department of Animal Science
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
A105 Johnson Animal Research and Teaching Unit
1750 Alcoa Highway
Knoxville, TN 37920
phone:(865) 946-1874
fax:(865) 946-1010