[BioC] Prokaryotic_Rhodobacter capsulatus GEP

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Dec 1 14:41:16 CET 2008

Looking at the output that the OP has provided implies to me that she
used the makecdfenv package to create a cdf package, but installed it
incorrectly.

Dorothy - you did everything correctly up until the last step. You have
to use R CMD INSTALL to install any package, whether or not it has a
.tar.gz suffix (which you could make using R CMD build, but this is not
necessary).

So just move the folder back out onto e.g., your desktop and then install.

Best,

Jim