[BioC] Cannot read in CEL files with XPS

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Dec 4 22:38:40 CET 2008

Dear Chris

This is strange, could you please give your sessionInfo(), which version
of xps,  which version of ROOT, which version of R, WinXP or Vista?

Could you please give the complete code for creating the scheme.
I am not sure if it is a good idea to save the "hgu133plu2.root" file in
the package directory, I would propose to create a directory "schemes"
somewhere else, e.g. "McMasters/schemes".

Furthermore, could you please set "verbose=TRUE" in the methods and
start R from the Command Console. Then you will see the progress
messages. Could you please send me this output, so that I can check the
result?

Handling 40 CEL-files should not be a problem, one user of xps reported
that he could successfully handle 500 CEL-files on his Windows machine.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a           A.u.s.t.r.i.a