[BioC] biomaRt 3'UTR coordinates

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Dec 6 15:11:15 CET 2008

Dear Iain

thank you for providing this feedback! In order to do something about
it, can you provide us with a reproducible example?

You could do this, for example, by defining the content of your vector
"present" in the script, rather than reading a file from your file
system that nobody else can see, or by putting it on a webserver and use
a file connection to its URL in your call to read.table.

Best wishes
      Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber, EMBL-EBI, http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber