[BioC] Applying bioconductor functions to files in different Windows directories

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Dec 8 21:32:49 CET 2008

Hi.

How about an alternative.  Something like:

fn <- dir(".","CEL",recursive=TRUE)

(e.g. replace "." with your directory "C:\\RawArrayData ...")

x <- ReadAffy(filenames=fn)

Cheers,
Mark