[BioC] Bimodal Distrinbution

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Dec 9 20:26:48 CET 2008

Sorry, Francesco.  You'll probably need to provide some more detail.
We don't even know whether you have mass-spec data, protein arrays,
IHC, or some other assay.  Perhaps there is a package in Bioconductor
that can help, but you'll have to give folks a bit more to work with
to figure that out.

Sean