[BioC] Error message when fitting linear model to Affy data

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Dec 11 00:31:46 CET 2008

Hi Martin.

If you set the 'colnames' of design.gain1q BEFORE lmFit, this warning
(not an error) should go away.

As the warning message says, the contrast rownames don't match the fit
$coef colnames ... but they would if you set the colnames before
fitting, right?

Mark