[BioC] analyze HuEx array using HuGene .cdf file

shirley zhang shirley0818 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 23:01:45 CET 2008

Hi Larurent,

Thanks for your quick reply.  You are right, CDF file also includes
the location of probes on the chip. In that case, can I modify the
HuEx .cdf file to mask those probes not found in Hugene array as
NA/missing, and then use this modified .cdf file to analyze exon
array? If can, do you know how to do it in R or other tools?

Thanks a lot,
Xiaoling