[BioC] Question about graph package

Florian Hahne fhahne at fhcrc.org
Fri Dec 12 00:46:13 CET 2008

Hi Markus,
we extended the capabilities or Rgraphviz a bit to allow for different
edge marks. Please note that currently there are two interfaces to
control graph plotting, and the edge marks are only supported in the new
one (which we anyways recommend since it is much cleaner). There is a
new section that hopefully explains everything at the end of the "A New
Interface to Plot Graphs Using Rgraphviz" vignette. Please take a look
and tell me if something is not working as expected or if something in
the documentation is unclear.
Cheers,
Florian

--