[BioC] installing xps

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Dec 12 22:03:10 CET 2008

Dear Lana

This is the most common question of Windows users:
Since Bioconductor has compiled the Windows version of xps using root
5.18.00 you need to install the binary of this version.

Please see also my introductory comments for Windows users:
https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2008-December/025452.html

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a