[BioC] sequence_3utr_start and sequence_3utr_end

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 19:21:37 CET 2008

Dear Javier

if you would like help, then you might want to be more specific than "it
does not work." As Sean suggested, can you give us a reproducible example?

Also, please try with a current version of R and biomaRt. Since biomaRt
is talking to an online webservice, BioMart, which is under active
development, you will be happier if you use an equally up-to-date
biomaRt client.

--
Best wishes
 Wolfgang