[BioC] Processing exon array in bioconductor

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Dec 19 00:17:46 CET 2008

Dear Jim

Thank you for mentioning xps as one of the available options for exon
arrays.

Regarding the memory needed, xps needs machines with 1 GB RAM only.
I have tested this with HuExon arrays for Windows XP, Mac OS X and Linux.

Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a           A.u.s.t.r.i.a
e.m.a.i.l:        cstrato at aon.at