[BioC] discrepancies using different gcRMA

Wen Huang whuang.ustc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 20:18:29 CET 2008

Hi,

I have a question about the difference between different versions of
gcRMA.

I recently (a couple weeks ago) updated R and Bioconductor and tried
to reproduce some analysis I have done back in the summer. I found
that the expression values I got using simply the function "gcrma()"
were different. I checked the documentation and it says a few options
were added but not really helpful to my question.

I just wonder if anybody knows a quick way to add some options to the
new version of gcRMA and reproduce what the old gcRMA did before.

Thanks a lot,
Wen