[BioC] discrepancies using different gcRMA

Wen Huang whuang.ustc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 20:18:29 CET 2008


I have a question about the difference between different versions of  

I recently (a couple weeks ago) updated R and Bioconductor and tried  
to reproduce some analysis I have done back in the summer. I found  
that the expression values I got using simply the function "gcrma()"  
were different. I checked the documentation and it says a few options  
were added but not really helpful to my question.

I just wonder if anybody knows a quick way to add some options to the  
new version of gcRMA and reproduce what the old gcRMA did before.

Thanks a lot,

More information about the Bioconductor mailing list