[BioC] Bioconductor Digest, Vol 70, Issue 23

Philipp Pagel p.pagel at wzw.tum.de
Tue Dec 23 15:36:48 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 09:47:42AM -0200, Priscila Grynberg wrote:

> Answering your question, the messages are copied and pasted. My R is in
> Portuguese. So Erro = Error. I forgot to translate the last two error
> messages to English.

I had suspected something like this but wasn't sure. Let me
suggest that you temporarily switch your R to an english locale
so you don't have to translate the messages yourself. Not only is
this less work for you but it'll also help us understand the
messages, as they will have the exact wording we are used to. I
actually run my R in an english locale all the time (instead of
german which would be my native environment). Asking questions
or googling for answeres yields a lot more results that way (at
least for me).

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel
Lehrstuhl für Genomorientierte Bioinformatik