[BioC] Kegg pathway --> gene network

Sim, Fraser Fraser_Sim at URMC.Rochester.edu
Sat Dec 27 17:42:22 CET 2008

Hi David-

I am still unable to install KEGGgraph using biocLite.

> source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
> biocLite("KEGGgraph")
Running biocinstall version 2.3.9 with R version 2.8.0
Your version of R requires version 2.3 of Bioconductor.
Warning message:
package 'KEGGgraph' is not available
> sessionInfo()
R version 2.8.0 (2008-10-20)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United
States.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United
States.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

[1] tools_2.8.0

Any idea when this package might be ready?

Cheers,
Fraser