[BioC] Does any one know a package that allow command line dChip normalization with a specific median array?

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 29 16:54:02 CET 2008

Hi,

aroma.affymetrix can do this:

library("aroma.affymetrix");
csR <- AffymetrixCelSet$byName("MyDataSet", chipType="HG-U133_Plus_2");
cfT <- getFile(csR, 14); # Normalize toward array #14 (say)
qn <- QuantileNormalization(csR, targetDistribution=cfT);
csN <- process(qn);

For further question, please join the aroma.affymetrix mailinglist
[http://www.braju.com/R/aroma.affymetrix/].

Cheers

Henrik