[BioC] Agilent miRNA one color platform analysis

Lauro Sumoy Van Dyck lauro.sumoy at crg.es
Tue Feb 5 12:37:03 CET 2008

Francesco,
Thanks so much for your reply.
Have you ever tried to normalize using .gpr files derived fom Genepix
and if so what weights for spots. If so, is there any specific
difference relative to analyzing feature extraction files? Can you find
any improvements?
Does it make sense to collapse replicate spot data prior to
normalization or prior to applying the lmfit function or shoul tests be
applied to individual spots?
Have you tested not subtracting background?
Lauro

Lauro Sumoy
Microarray Laboratory
Bioinformatics and Genomics Program
Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
Dr. Aiguader 88
08003 Barcelona
Spain
Office Phone: +34-93-316-0125

CRG Fax: +34-93-316-0099

e-mail: lauro.sumoy at crg.es
http://www.crg.es

---------------------------

Microarray Laboratory Phone: +34-93-316-0126

Microarray Services Office: +34-93-316-0272

Microarray Bioinformatics Office: +34-93-316-0238

Program Secretarial Office: +34-93-316-0110

*****10 FELLOWSHIPS AVAILABLE*****

 TO CARRY OUT PhD STUDIES AT THE

CENTER FOR GENOMIC REGULATION,

FUNDED BY "LA CAIXA"