[BioC] Help with Affy TilingArray makePDpackage

Owen Thomas owen.thomas at inbox.com
Wed Feb 6 03:43:43 CET 2008

Hi,

I am running affyio 1.6.1,

as confirmed by the sessionInfo:

 > sessionInfo ()
R version 2.6.1 (2007-11-26)
powerpc-apple-darwin8.10.1

locale:

attached base packages:
[1] splines   tools     stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets
[8] methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] makePlatformDesign_1.2.0 oligo_1.2.2              oligoClasses_1.0.3
[4] affxparser_1.10.2        AnnotationDbi_1.0.6
preprocessCore_1.0.0
[7] RSQLite_0.6-4            DBI_0.2-4                Biobase_1.16.2
[10] affyio_1.6.1

[1] rcompgen_0.1-17

Thanks,

Owen.