[BioC] CGHcall error

Vosse, S.J. S.Vosse at vumc.nl
Wed Feb 6 12:06:44 CET 2008

Dear Henrik, thanks for your suggestion to make the code more robust! We'll fix it.

Dear Daniel,

your data still has missing values (NA) in it, which causes the error. Please use the impute package or our preprocess function to impute these values, or just remove the targets with missing values (there are only 4 I think).

The error messages should be more clear, we are working on that for a future release.

Let me know if this solves your problems and feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or suggestions.

Sjoerd