[BioC] error message

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Sun Feb 10 23:04:40 CET 2008

Then please supply the output of sessionInfo() and at least some of the
input you used.  How did you install the packages, please supply the
commands you used, don't say: "I followed the instructions", that is too
vague and presumes that you made no errors doing that.  There are very
many things that could go wrong, and you will need to provide a great
deal more information before anyone could help you.

Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center