[BioC] Re : Cox Model

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Fri Feb 15 18:33:21 CET 2008

That's a good idea as you can address the sample selection bias. You
might also be interested in reading the following papers if you haven't
done so already (there are other on a similar topic):

Michiels S, Koscielny S, Hill C.
Prediction of cancer outcome with microarrays: a multiple random
validation strategy.
Lancet. 2005 Feb 5-11;365(9458):488-92.
PMID: 15705458

Ein-Dor L, Kela I, Getz G, Givol D, Domany E.
Outcome signature genes in breast cancer: is there a unique set?
Bioinformatics. 2005 Jan 15;21(2):171-8. Epub 2004 Aug 12.
PMID: 15308542

Regards, Adai