[BioC] PGSEA question

Furge, Kyle Kyle.Furge at vai.org
Mon Feb 25 18:15:56 CET 2008

The range option is *supposed* to work as you describe.

Unfortunately, there is a bug in the code. We have found the bug and are
working to fix it. We should have an updated version placed in the
development repository shortly.

In the mean time, a quick fix is to run the PGSEA function with the verbose
option set to TRUE (i.e. PGSEA(...,verbose=TRUE). While this will result in
some extra output, the range checking should work.

-kyle