[BioC] EBImage Problem

Ellul Jason Jason.Ellul at petermac.org
Tue Jan 1 23:14:29 CET 2008

Hi Oleg and Henrik,

Thanks so much for your replies. I have been able to find a solution to
my problem.
The problem lay in C:\Program Files\Tcl\bin being in the path before Gtk
bin. It seems they have different versions of libxml2.dll.
Thanks again,

Jason Ellul
Junior Bioinformatics Analyst
Bioinformatics Research Department

Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
TEL: +61 3 9656 3676
FAX: +61 3 9656 1411
EMAIL: jason.ellul at petermac.org

Address: St Andrew's Place East Melbourne Victoria 3002 Australia
Postal Address: Locked Bag No. 1 A'Beckett St., Victoria, 8006,
Australia