[BioC] GOstats package - Graphical representation of enriched terms - Help needed

Srinivas Iyyer srini_iyyer_bio at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 19:19:48 CET 2008

Dear Sean,
thanks for your reply. is there a vignette/examples
for using GOStats output data in Rgraphviz. may be i
am using wrong key words in searching google. I found
one link in bioconductor that points to a dead link
(http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/moac/currentstudents/peter_cock/r/rgraphviz/)

Thanks
srini