[BioC] hyperGTest html report

Seth Falcon seth at userprimary.net
Wed Jan 9 16:38:55 CET 2008

Hi Sebastien,

Sebastien Gerega <seb at gerega.net> writes:
> is there any way to get additional information into the hyperGTest
> html report?  Specifically, I would like to include the Entrez IDs
> for the genes contributing to each overrepresented GO term.

I don't think you've missed any options.  If you want to enhance the
output, you will need to write some code.

The htmlReport method works in concert with the summary method for
GOHyperGResult objects.  The bulk of both methods is actually defined
in the Category package.  Have a look at
Category/R/summary-methods.R.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | seth at userprimary.net | blog: http://userprimary.net/user/