[BioC] AnnBuilder to build annotation package for hs133phsentrezg

Groot, Philip de philip.degroot at wur.nl
Fri Jan 11 12:24:08 CET 2008

Hello all,

I missed this posting on the bioconductor mailing list. For several days now, email is no longer collected and submitted to me on 12 pm; I'll sent a seperate email on this problem later.

Regarding your problem: I compiled and made available quite some annotation libraries for the Custom CDF files based on Entrez IDs. The authors of the Custom CDF-files are aware of this and promised me to inform the people whom need it, but apparently this is not always going well. Please download your annotation library here:

http://nugo-r.bioinformatics.nl/NuGO_R.html <http://nugo-r.bioinformatics.nl/NuGO_R.html>

If you have any question: just ask!

Regards,

Dr. Philip de Groot