[BioC] Rat Nimblegen promoter dataset HOWTO

Dario Greco dario.greco at helsinki.fi
Thu Jan 17 17:43:35 CET 2008

Dear Jim and Joern,
thank you very much for your quick reply.
I was just giving a look to the ACME and Ringo packages.
as far as I understand, it is quite "simple" to look for enrichment of the
antibody over the input signals (Cy5/Cy3 in my case).
but what would be the best way to look for significant differences between the
two groups (treated vs control animals)?
thank you once more,

Dario Greco
MSc, PhD student
Institute of Biotechnology - University of Helsinki
Building Cultivator II, room 223b
P.O.Box 56    Viikinkaari 4
FIN-00014    Finland
Office: +358 9 191 58951
Fax: +358 9 191 58952
Mobile: +358 44 023 5780
email: dario.greco at helsinki.fi

Calvin: "As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that
you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth
knowing anyway".
Bill Watterson, The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes