[BioC] normal/cancer expression datasets

Narendra Kaushik kaushiknk at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 17:39:22 CET 2008

You could http://home.ccr.cancer.gov/oncology/oncogenomics/

Son, C.G., Bilke, S., Davis, S., Greer, B.T., Wei, J.S., Whiteford, C.C., Chen, Q.-R., Cenacchi,
N., Khan, J. 2005. Database of mRNA gene expression profiles of multiple human organs. Genome Res
15: 443-450

Hope this helps

Narendra

>>> Federico Abascal <fabascal at cnb.uam.es> 18/01/2008 13:54:57 >>>
Dear colleagues,

this is an off-topic, but I guess some of you could help me.

I want to test some method with a dataset containing gene expression
data for different normal tissues and tumors.
I found normal tissue data at: http://symatlas.gnf.org/SymAtlas/
and cancer data at: http://discover.nci.nih.gov/cellminer/

But I found no dataset containing both kinds of data. And I do not know
If it is possible to combine those datasets or, preferably, if there is
some already available dataset containing both normal and cancer data.

Thank you in advance,
Federico