[BioC] RMA median polish to a matrix

Naira Naouar nanao at psb.ugent.be
Thu Jan 24 15:53:52 CET 2008

Dear all,

I have a matrix of intensities for one gene: PxA where P represents the
number of probes and A the number of arrays; and I would like to summarize
the probe intensities values in order to get 1 value/ array for this gene
using the median polish algorithm.
The medpolish fonction in R provides me the overall median and the
residuals terms relative to the additive model behind the median polish
but I am not quite sure on how to add this values to get the correct
expression value for the gene for each array.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Naira