[BioC] About Affy TilingArray makePDpackage

Feng Tian firmly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 07:15:30 CET 2008

Hi Ben,

I've followed your instructions and got the same error:

cbc03:~/mkCDF feng$ R

R version 2.6.1 (2007-11-26)
Copyright (C) 2007 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0

  Natural language support but running in an English locale

Type 'q()' to quit R.

> dir()
[1] "AFFY_TILING.bpmap"               "AFFY_TILING.cif"
[3] "Dm35b_MR_v02-3_BDGPv4h.NR.bpmap"
> library(affyio)
> bpmapFile <- "AFFY_TILING.bpmap"
> bpmap <- .Call("ReadBPMAPFileIntoRList", bpmapFile, PACKAGE="affyio")
Error: SET_VECTOR_ELT() can only be applied to a 'list', not a 'NULL'
> traceback()
1: .Call("ReadBPMAPFileIntoRList", bpmapFile, PACKAGE = "affyio")

Also:
> sessionInfo()
R version 2.6.1 (2007-11-26)
powerpc-apple-darwin8.10.1