[BioC] Combining multiple GSE datasets

Christos Hatzis christos.hatzis at nuverabio.com
Fri Jan 25 19:03:37 CET 2008

There is a combine method for eSets.  So if you have your datasets already
as eSets, it would be as simple as

combined.eset <- combine(eset1, eset2)

And you can use this recursively for more than two esets.

Beware of some constraints though.  From the documentation for eSet:

	combine(eSet,eSet):
	Combine two eSet objects. To be combined, eSets must have identical
numbers of featureNames, distinct 	sampleNames, and identical
annotation.

-Christos