[BioC] How to extract Hopach MSS value

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 29 22:19:58 CET 2008

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Prateek Singh wrote:

> HI,
>
> I was running clustering through Hopach method.
>
> I used hopach library and got the output. But the output has lots
> other things which we doesn't need.
>
> I need only MSS(Median Split Silhouette) value. for my further work.
>
> please suggest me way how do I extract only MSS value. Or you can say
> how do I get only MSS value as output.

Have you looked at the function labelstomss in hopach?  This
seems to do exactly what you request.  If you are not happy with
it, please provide a reproducible example and describe the
difficulty carefully.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu

The information transmitted in this electronic communica...{{dropped:9}}