[BioC] cant install Rgraphviz

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 1 15:03:08 CEST 2008

> Can't install ”Rgraphviz_1.18.1” on Ubuntu 7.10, with R version 2.5.1 (2007-06-27), BioC 2.2 and graphviz-2.20.2

This version of R is now over a year old.  Would you please
update?

Provided you have a clean installation of graphviz and graphviz-dev
you should be able to get Rgraphviz installed with biocLite.R
as you attempted.  If problems persist with an updated R,
let me know; I have a similar ubuntu and could try to reproduce.
But I will not back down to R 2.5.1 for this purpose.