[BioC] subset in XPS

Zhibin Lu zhbluweb at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 23:44:52 CEST 2008

Dear Christian,

When I tried to use str(sub.rma) to check the sub set, I found there was an extra 'X' in front of each tree name. For the example you provided, the treenames were:
.. at treenames:List of 2
.. ..$ : chr "XTestA2.mdp"
.. ..$ : chr "XTestB1.mdp"

When I applied filters to the sub.rma, I got an error "ERROR: Could not get tree .". After I changed the treenames manually, the error was gone.

I was running R 2.8/BioC 2.3 and xps 1.1.2 under Ubuntu 8.04.

Regards,

Zhibin

>>> C.h.i.s.t.i.a.n S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
>>> V.i.e.n.n.a A.u.s.t.r.i.a