[BioC] vsn + backgroundSubtract

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 23:19:47 CEST 2008

Dear David,

please provide the output of sessionInfo() and a reproducible example,
otherwise it is difficult to give a concrete reply.

Also, please use the function "vsn2" instead of "vsn" (both in the
package vsn).

 From your message it appears (sorry if my guess is wrong - see above)
as if you use an RGList for one color data - which, if true, would be
weird. Have you tried putting the data into an ExpressionSet and then
calling vsn2/justvsn on that?

  Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber, EMBL-EBI, http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber