[BioC] ENSEMBL-centered annotations, how to?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Jul 8 00:12:14 CEST 2008

Hi Guido,

It is true that the libraries built by AnnotationDbi will be
NCBI-centric, but I have also recently improved them by also including
Ensembl gene IDs.  If you need more information, the organism based
packages have maps for even more Ensembl information in them (transcript
and protein IDs) that you can use in a platform agnostic fashion.

Hope this helps,

    Marc