[BioC] ENTREZ identifiers for PGSEA

Sebastien Gerega seb at gerega.net
Wed Jul 9 08:31:29 CEST 2008

Hi,
I would like to use a lumi expression set with the PGSEA package and GO
to generate genesets. I understand that the identifiers used in the data
matrix need to be the same as those used in the genesets. Therefore,
since I am using the GO database I need to use the ENTREZ identifiers
for my matrix. How can I go about doing this? Obviously I cannot have
multiple rows with the same name so I will have to remove duplicates and
should probably do so based on variance or something. Is there an
elegant way to do what I need?
thanks,
Sebastien