[BioC] ReadAffy crashes on mac

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Sat Jul 19 23:53:56 CEST 2008

Hints for more troubleshooting:

* Your example use two CEL files. Can you reproduce the error for a
single CEL file?
* What chip type?
* Are these ASCII or binary CEL files?
* Try to use affxparser to read the buggy CEL file, e.g.
readCelHeader(), readCel() etc.  Does that also give an error?

Basically, can it be because the CEL file is corrupt?  It should core
dump, but it is a start.

My $0.02

/Henrik