[BioC] nested design with random factor and limma???

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sun Jul 20 03:40:19 CEST 2008

Dear Tina,

limma handles random factors using the duplicateCorrelation() function --
see the User's Guide Section 8.2 for an example.  It is admitedly an
unusual method, but quite effective.

Best wishes
Gordon