[BioC] Gostats with Yeast annotation

Joern Toedling toedling at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 22 15:58:33 CEST 2008

Hi Alex,
afraid I cannot your questions about the yeast annotation package, but I
would like to mention that alternatively you could create a simple list
mapping gene identifiers to GO identifiers using the biomaRt package to
query the up-to-date annotation in the Ensembl data base and use this
list to do the same analysis using the topGO package. The topGO package
has a slightly different interface to set up the test, but the vignette
provides a good working example.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Joern

--
Joern Toedling
EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute
Email  toedling at ebi.ac.uk