[BioC] illumina annotation packages vs. bgx manifests

Lynn Amon lamon at fhcrc.org
Tue Jul 22 18:41:21 CEST 2008

Hi Michal,
I'm not completely certain what you are asking.  The Array_Address_ID is
the probe identifier used in the illuminaRatv1ProbeID.db annotation
package so you should link using that identifier.  If you are going to
use the .bgx file for annotation, you don't really need an annotation
package at all.
Lynn