[BioC] St. Jude's Ross Et al. (2003) dataset in ExpressionSet form?

aoron at fhcrc.org aoron at fhcrc.org
Wed Jul 23 07:56:51 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Does anyone have lying around the St. Jude dataset used in Ross et al.
2003, "Classification of Pediatric ALL by Gene Expression Profile", in
a form that has already undergone summarization, normalization and
pre-processing to an ExpressionSet, or even just a pre-processed
feature vs. sample expression matrix? The raw data are publicly
available from the St. Jude website distributed over, but since I need
this for a very limited purpose and since this dataset has been around
for a while, I'll be grateful if anyone can save me some of this
clean-up work.

Thanks in advance,

Assaf Oron, FHCRC-Seattle