[BioC] LIMMA: Duplicate spots

Cecilia McGregor cmcgre1 at lsu.edu
Wed Jul 23 22:04:49 CEST 2008

Hi All

I haven't used LIMMA for a while, but I remember that when I did
there was a special way to handle duplicate spots. However the
layout of the array had to be such that one replicate was printed
first for all spots and then the other replicate, because somewhere
you had to say something like there are 5000 spots and the next rep
starts at spot number 5001. Is this still true? The reason I'm
asking is because I'm developing Agilent arrays and they randomize everything so it would not be possible to say the duplicate spots start at a specific place.

Thanks
Cecilia

Cecilia McGregor, Ph.D.
Department of Entomology