[BioC] vennDiagram in Limma

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Jul 25 17:06:40 CEST 2008

Hi James,

Unfortunately, there is nothing in the code to prevent that 0 from
appearing.

The two main solutions I would offer would be:
1- edit the image externally to remove the offending digit.
2- edit the source code using "fix(vennDiagram)" and comment out the
lines containing this code:
   text(2.3, -2.1, counts[1], cex = cex, col = col,
        adj = adj)

Note that there are 3 such calls for vennDiagrams with 1,2 and 3
categories. You can either comment out the 2nd one (for 2 categories) or
all 3.

I do not think it would be a good idea to add an option in the code to
hide this, as it is almost always crucial information for this plot.

Francois