[BioC] Adding a text label to the classvec colour bar in heatplot

Mikhail, Amy a.mikhail at abdn.ac.uk
Sun Jul 27 23:24:16 CEST 2008

Hi Thomas and Kasper,

Many thanks for the tip - I managed to carry out the adjustments I needed in inkscape.  I'd still reccomend adding a group label feature to heatplot for general convenience, but modifying in svg format does seem to be a very handy way of finalising things.

Forgive my ignorance but what does "out of the box" mean (below)?

Best wishes,
Amy