[BioC] limmaGUI: target file and spot file

Mark Cowley m.cowley at garvan.org.au
Tue Jul 29 03:19:23 CEST 2008

Hi Jamila,
I noticed that you have not yet received a response.
Generally, if limmaGUI is having a hard time importing your files,
then limma itself will also have a hard time. I'd recommend that you
read the limma users guide (type limmaUserGuide() to bring this pdf
up) and get to a point where you can at least import your data using
the non-GUI version.
If you then still don't feel comfortable using limma itself, then you
should be able to proceed again using limmaGUI, but this time with the
correct targets (and spot types) file.

If you still need help, then please post back to the list with more
information, particularly the spot types file that you are currently
using

mark
Mark Cowley, BSc (Bioinformatics)(Hons)

Peter Wills Bioinformatics Centre
Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney, Australia