[BioC] Limma user’s guide example data sets

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Jun 2 01:58:59 CEST 2008

Hi Jixin,

You are downloading data sets created by and for limmaGUI, not limma.

In the limma users guide(Page 83 and 87 - limma 2.14.3-R-2.7.0), the
weaver and Bob data files for limma are available from

http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/limma/data/

cheers,

Keith