[BioC] limma and single-dye (R) gpr

Paul Geeleher paulgeeleher at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:06:06 CEST 2008

Check out this previous thread from the mailing list:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/18032
/match=read+single+channel+genepix+limma+analyze+miRNA+experiment

There are other previous threads that you will find useful too if you
try searching the mailing list:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor

-Paul