[BioC] lumi annotation package

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Tue Jun 3 23:22:53 CEST 2008

Hi Xiaoyue,

The lumiHumanAll.db package includes all the Illumina Human expression
chips. You can use it for annotation purpose of HumanWG-6_V3 chip. However,
unlike lumiHumanV1 or lumiHumanV2, it does not include the mapping
information between the Illumina ID and nuID. In the near future, we plan to
create a separate package for Illumina id mapping purpose.

If your BeadStudio output file includes the probe sequence information,
lumiR can automatically covert the data as nuID annotated, then you can use
lumiHumanAll.db package without any problem.

Pan

On 6/3/08 3:44 PM, "Zhao, Xiaoyue" <zhaox at cshl.edu> wrote:

> Hi Pan,
>
> Do you have lumi annotation packages for the HumanWG-6_V3 and MouseWG-6_V2,
> similar as lumiMouseV1 which is needed in lumiR function?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Xiaoyue

Pan Du, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
Northwestern University Biomedical Informatics Center
750 N. Lake Shore Drive, 11-176
Chicago, IL  60611
Office (312) 503-2360; Fax: (312) 503-5388
dupan at northwestern.edu